Wednesday, August 6, 2014

wear now and later!

This time of year I naturally start thinking about fall fashion… but in that same vein I also start getting a little sad about not being able to wear some of my favorite summer pieces in the months to come.  So in the ideal world I would still be dressing for fall without leaving my favorite summer pieces behind.  Maybe you feel the same? I tend to be ready to ditch my shorts and skirts but I like to hang on to my favorite tees and sandals - but that's just me.  Are there certain summer pieces you are sadder to see go than others?

Here I illustrated a few ways to take your favorite summer pieces and keep them in the wardrobe rotation for fall.  Layering of course is the key and here I show you how to make it effortless and of course pulled together.

top look:




 

site design by kiki co.