Thursday, June 8, 2017

under $50 summer pieces!

I feel like I am still looking for a few good pieces to round out my summer wardrobe - anyone else? Once I think I am set I realize I am wearing the same two shirts over and over again and figure I should probably add another to the mix. Plus, it's going to be in the high 80s and 90s this weekend and I am SO not ready for that - mentally or wardrobe-wise.  Whew! Summer is here!

Today I pulled together some great wardrobe pieces for under $50 to give your summer wardrobe that finishing touch without breaking the bank.  There are so many good finds here, I can hardly choose a favorite!


striped canvas toterose gold sunglassesstriped pullover hoodie (perfect for cool evenings at the beach!), simple knot flip flop (available in 6 colors!), white jeans (the perfect price and a summer staple!), mauve twist hem tee (perfect for everyday 'mom wear' - comes in 6 colors), blue tie sleeve blousewoven clutchwhite swingy camisole (perfect for summer concerts and available in tons of colors - only $25!), pale pink tassel earrings (lots of colors!), high rise denim shortsgold slide sandals (4 color choices!), grey ruffle tankwhite tassel tank (or in blue, so cute!)




 

site design by kiki co.