Monday, July 18, 2016

Fall finds under $100 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

While there is still plenty of summer to enjoy (thank goodness!)... I am SO OVER summer clothes.  I've been re-wearing basically the same three summer pieces over and over and it's been so hot (and we are in the middle of moving!) that clothes are almost an after thought these days.  In all senses of the phrase, it is TOTALLY the dog days of summer.

With that being as it is, I've been squirreling away money for fall clothes and am starting to hoard them for the coming months.  (I mean, what is more exciting than the first cool day and breaking out a new sweater or pair of shoes!?!?)  Of course, there is one (BIG!) extra incentive for fall shopping right now and that is the HUGE Nordstrom Anniversary sale.  Every year Nordstrom introduces their new fall lines at incredible discounts.  It's a great time to stock up on new fall pieces for your wardrobe.  And while I love to take advantage of the super deep discounts on designer pieces, there are also MAJOR deals to be had on budget friendly items as well.

Today I rounded up some really fun fall pieces that are all under $100 - and actually MANY of these are under $50 with even a few under $30 - so this is a veritable treasure trove of deals here. These pieces would be a great foundation for any fall wardrobe.  My favorite are the burgundy saddle bag, the ankle boots and the cowl neck bell sleeve sweater.  I already own the same distressed jeanscream duck boots, and plaid blanket scarf and love them!  I hope you find something good here for your fall wardrobe!





 

site design by kiki co.