Monday, May 16, 2016

must must haves - pt 3

Happy Monday friends! How are you all pretty ladies doing? Today I have another installment of my Monday Must-Haves for you and this is one I am super excited about.  For this round up I featured a few items I have recently snagged and LOVED and can't wait to wear this spring, and then a few items that I am wish listing for spring.  Whatever your style or budget there will be something for you to love here today...


This bralette is so beautiful and it looks ultra comfortable as well.  It would be perfect for under tees and tanks this spring.  

I bought this dress last year in stripes and this year I just snagged it in black.  It's SO comfortable and flattering (I love that it's not too short) AND it's UNDER $20.  So it's pretty much a win-win-win. I plan on wearing this a ton this summer.

If you are looking for a high waisted stretchy jean that is ultra flattering AND on a budget - these are the jeans for you.  They remind me of my favorite jeans but for less of an investment.  And I love the open hem.  These jeans are a super winner.  I've been wearing them non-stop since I bought them.

pom pom tee (or in stripes!)
Pom poms are all the rage these days and I'll admit it, they are just so darn cute.  This tee is on my wishlist for spring, I love it's whimsical summer vibe. 

saddle bag (or this navy bag is gorgeous too!)
This navy saddle bag is really calling my name lately. I've come across it a few times online and each time I fall in love again.  This past weekend I "tried it on" at Nordstrom and ladies, it's gorgeous!  I love it's minimalistic lines and navy is so perfect for summer.  




 

site design by kiki co.