Wednesday, July 29, 2015

on my radar… July 2015!

July is always my favorite month… with the 4th, my daughter's & I's birthdays this month and general summer fun - this month NEVER disappoints.  Once August hits I feel the looming deadline of the end of summer and start of school… but for a few more glorious days we are still in the thick of the summer  (ignorance and) bliss.

Fall style has really got to be my favorite of all the seasons so my eye does start to wander and my mind  naturally starts daydreaming about jeans and boots about this time of year. Even though with this heat we are experiencing (in the 90s for the first time in years!) it makes the idea of layering and sweaters a very distant goal.  So for now I'll live in the best of both worlds, long days spent at the pool while dreaming of fall sweaters and outfits.  With that in mind… here are a few things that are on my radar lately…


red blazers for fall… LOVE (and I'm so glad I kept this one around from two years ago) - you should snag one too!

with the start of school I can't help wanting a new pair of glasses - so nerdy of me! This pair is pretty awesome too!

irridescent jewelry is the hottest new thing (earrings & bracelet) - what do you think of this trend? I say 'yay'!

these boots! And they are totally on sale! (don't forget the Nordstrom Anniversary sale ends very soon! shop now!)

speaking of that Nordstrom saleI got these jeans. They are simple and classic and I can't wait to wear them!

a bag with a tassel is ALWAYS a win in my book! (and you can get it monogrammed as well - score!)

the. perfect. sweater.  I'm in love!




 

site design by kiki co.