Wednesday, May 27, 2015

on my radar… May!

Just a few things that have been on my radar these days…


New "dew" skin tinted moisturizer from Beautycounter… you know I swear by Beautycounter! This new tinted moisturizer has an SPF of 20 - just in time for summer!  Love!

Cabana pants… I love these, I would wear these ALL summer.  So perfect for hanging out at the pool or beach or just in the back yard.  

Tasseled swim cover-up… as you can see, my mind is a one track mind for the pool and beach these days. I just snagged this cover-up on super sale and I can't wait to wear it all summer!

Summer Essie collection… these colors are great inspiration for summer.  I can't wait to get my hands on a few of these for summer mani/pedis!

Petite split ring… I have been wearing this constantly, it's so delicate and tiny - the perfect little summer bauble!

these scalloped pumps… obsessed.  The only question in the color… nude, blue or black.  I love the practical heel and that these would look great with jeans/tanks and summer dresses.

THE summer bag… how fun is this bag for summer? The colors are absolute perfection.

What is on your radar these days?


 

site design by kiki co.