Monday, November 17, 2014

my everyday style: a burgundy coat!

A few months back I took the plunge and splurged on this gorgeous burgundy coat (it's 25% off today!!!).  And boy am I glad I did… this baby is getting some serious wear already this late fall/early winter.  It's quickly become a favorite and I love how it can work dressed up with a dress or dressed down like here with leggings or with jeans.

I know we have been talking a lot about outerwear here on the blog lately (here and here) but I'm telling you, it's the only way to stylishly survive the winter - in my opinion!





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Coat, J.Crew - 25% off today!
Sweater, H&M (similar or similar)
Leggings, J.Crew "Pixie" pant (similar less expensive)
Shoes, Piperlime
Earrings, Kendra Scott - on sale!!!!
Bag, Madewell (similar or similar)


Or shop the pieces and pieces like it below!

 

site design by kiki co.