Tuesday, October 14, 2014

on my radar: october!

Cozy sweats, socks and scarves, my new ALL time favorite beauty product that is rocking my world, sleek shoes and fuzzy purses.  Just a few things that are on my radar this month.


I'm a sucker for a pointy shoe… how gorgeous are these flats?

Sock season is here. Are you ready? I love these black and white socks.  

Time to wrap up in a warm and beautiful scarf. I think this one is a definite winner.

My new ALL time favorite skin care product.  The Lustro Face Oil from Beautycounter has seriously transformed my skin in the last month I have been using it. Plus, it is actually safe for your skin and your body.  I can't recommend this stuff enough. (because I am so passionate about this brand - join me on FB if you have more questions or want to know more about safe beauty!)

Awesome sweatpants and a jeweled sweatshirt for fall? You got it!

How cute is this sherpa bag? With a plaid top, some ankle booties and fall, this would make for a super cute look!

~~~

Plus a few fun blogs that are on radar this month too…
Hello Fashion… edgy and casual, I always love her looks.
The Vault Files… I've been reading her forever. She is one cool cat.
Classy Girls Wear Pearls… her picturesque East coast style gets me every time.
Abby M Interiors… is a blog friend and a real-life friend too. She has the best clients ever - I love to see what she is working on for them!

 

site design by kiki co.