Tuesday, October 28, 2014

my everyday style: shades of noir!

The easiest fall or winter outfit formula? Throw on a bunch of black or grey and call it good.  Then add a few fun accessories and it's an outfit. Voila!

I will be honest, I was super excited to jump on the grey denim trend this fall and then I was a bit stumped on how to style them.  So black has been my answer so far - not the most ingenious way to style grey jeans. But I've worn it a few times now and I really like the combo.

Have you worn grey denim yet this fall? How do you style it?





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Sweater, LOFT
Necklace, Kensie ℅ - old (similar or similar less expensive)
Jeans, Old Navy (similar or similar distressed)
Bag, J.Crew (similar or similar or similar less expensive)
Boots, Coach (similar or similar less expensive)


 

site design by kiki co.