Friday, July 18, 2014

my everyday style: une belle vie!

I don't usually hop onto trends too easily… but I admit, I am in deep with the graphic tee trend.  Every time one of these babies goes on sale at J.Crew I just can't resist buying them.  The day that these guys go "out of style" will be a sad one… but I will say that I get so much wear out of them this is one 'trend' that is also quite practical.  

Here I did a sporty/dressed up look for the "une belle vie" tee.  This is a great look for a busy mom… comfortable enough for running errands or outings with the kids but it doesn't feel sloppy or too casual at the same time.  And I don't know if we have talked about these jeans yet, but people: Madewell jeans. For serious, my new favorite!  These babies wash well and wear well and I've been wearing them non stop this summer, the cropped length is perfect for wearing with sandals and letting some ankle show!





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit details:
"une belle vie" top, J.Crew - on sale! (only $20!!!!)
Sneakers, Superga
Necklace, Baublebar
Clutch, Deux Lux (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.