Wednesday, July 16, 2014

my everyday style: little white dress!

Like I've said before… I've got a thing for little white dresses this season.  This shift dress is so easy and comfortable to wear.  I had it absolutely set in my mind that I wanted to style this dress with a denim jacket - I mean, it totally works, right!?!? However the weather had other plans… it was absolutely sweltering when we took these photos.  Just my luck, right?

So I will say I highly recommend pairing a white dress with a denim jacket… just check the weather forecast first so you don't end up carrying around your jacket all day instead of wearing it!






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Dress, Gap (similar, similar or similar)
Jacket, American Eagle (℅ - last season)
Shoes, Gap (similar, similar or similar)
Bag, Sole Society (similar or similar)

 

site design by kiki co.