Wednesday, April 16, 2014

3 ways to style a white tee!

The other day I had this crazy flashback to one of the first posts I ever wrote here on this blog… it was all about my favorite basic t-shirts. It's hard to believe that was 6 years ago! While this blog has evolved drastically in the past 6 years (seriously, don't visit the archives - they are terrible!) my love for a simple t-shirt on any given day has not evolved.  I love them dearly.

I love how a t-shirt can go from simple and plain to dressed up and pulled together with just a few extra layers and accessories.  But simple or not… they are always comfortable, which is a huge bonus in my book.  Here are a few inspirations for wearing your basic tees this spring…




bottom look: white tee, jeans, sandals, scarf, bracelet, purse (so cute and it's from old navy!)



 

site design by kiki co.