Tuesday, September 11, 2012

my outfit: what I wore to #fno (Fashion Night Out)

Last week I attended my first Fashion Night Out!  I dragged my husband along (he even said he had fun!) and we par-took in the fabulousness (like, real deal fabulous), shopping and complimentary cocktails.  I don't think it gets better than that.  I was kind of (okay, really) under-dressed.  But I have this theory on clothing lately (I think I mentioned it already) that I have to totally be 'feeling' an outfit, or it doesn't get worn.  I was going to wear a dress (the path of good intentions...) but this was much more my mood for the night.  Boyfriend jeans, a little jacket and flats.

We visited the newly re-opened AK Rikks (which was mondo-beyondo amazing!!!) and JB& Me.  Both very fun stores that I have never been to here in Grand Rapids (I know, shame on me...).








Details:
Glasses, Warby Parker 'Huxley'
Jacket, Zara (similar and ULTRA cute!)
T-Shirt, Gap
Jeans, Sexy Boyfriend Gap
Flats, Gap
Bag, Tillary Tote J.Crew

 

site design by kiki co.